Guillaume is a nutritionist. On his blog, he shares healthy recipes that will help you to reach the top! He kindly presents you a yummy starter that will be perfect for summer time.
Perfect when it’s hot, gazpacho is the summer soup that originally came from Italy! Refreshing and rich in nutrients, here is my home-made gaspacho recipe. It's easy and fast to cook as there are only 3 ingredients, and some spices.
• 150 g cucumber (with skin)
• 150 g of tomato (with the skin)
• 1/4 onion (yellow or red)
• 150 mL of water
• 1 teaspoon of cumin
• 1 teaspoon of paprika
• 3 pinches of salt
As always, try to use as many organic foods as possible… Leave pesticides and fungicides to those who use them! It is very important for this recipe, as we will keep the skin of the vegetables.
Energy: 74 kcal
Carbohydrates: 11 g
Lipids: 1.2 g
Protein: 3.3 g
In addition to being very low in calories, this homemade gazpacho recipe contains only good ingredients, rich in nutrients!
• a teaspoon
• a knife
• a blender
1. Wash fruits and vegetables (cucumber, tomato and onion).
2. Cut roughly the cucumber, tomato and onion, keeping the skin (rich in nutrients).
3. Place the cucumber, tomato and onion pieces in the blender, with the water, cumin, paprika and salt.
4. Mix until smooth.
5. Place the preparation in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to serve fresh. Stir well before serving.
Here’s how to make a delicious homemade gazpacho easily and quickly with only 3 ingredients and a few spices.
This homemade gazpacho is a perfect summer starter. It is a great way to start the meal on a light and refreshing note.